Login as Employer
- Accenture SolutionsSpecialist ( Operations Manager- Level 9 )
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site.
- Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures to develop, plan, and implement short-rnand long-term goals.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals
- Leading and developing a team of 150+ associates with 6 team leads and 12 SPA leads; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy productivity, and quality.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Accenture’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work;rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions are taken
Successfully setup and streamlined Search (Names & addresses) process- which plays a key role in navigation.
Proposed auto algorithms for data fixes which can ease the editor effort in turn increase in Efficiency.
Proposed keyboard shortcut regig - which will improve the speed of operator work by 1.2x
Key Projects delivered
- Textract- Training OCR & OWR algorithm for intelligent text extraction through
- Pre-Processing- Segmentation & Rectification
- Character recognitionrn
- Build relations as Key & Value
- Application specific Optimisation
- Image processing, classification and text extraction to generate Geo-codes/Address points.
- Re-baselining Operational quality metrics - an aggressive 20% improvement in defect reduction and speed delivery
- Rework reduction - a 50% reduction in the rework caused at every sub-processes within the program ( Process and Product Rework )
- Project Pre-Ops - a comprehensive study and evaluate the amount of Operations impact required while mapping a new city/patch
- IE Precision and recall - to improve the machine learning algorithm for image extraction.
- Automation of error codes to a machine checks to improve the operational metrics
- Quantum GIS - to enable data gaps at the end of map creations.
- RandstadProject Manager
- Define scope and collect requirements for individual sub-processes.
- Create WBS, schedule tasks and identify critical paths in the project
- Plan budget for the headcount to be deployed and incentives.
- Monitor and manage Service level agreements with the client.
- Report generation for weekly client meetings to discuss the performance of the projects.
- Data extraction through PLX & SQL mode from the repositories for evaluation & analysis of feature variance, and performance.Creating dashboards from SQL to have a holistic view of the process/project
- Performance evaluations for the employees aligned to the agreed OKRs
- Workflow management , Appraisals
- Monitor team SLA/KPAs Efficiency improvements | Idea generation Implementation & Cost savings.
- Conceptualized a tool function to automatically change a Geo-feature priority based on proximity, length and network. This resulted in operator effort to about ~5% inturn savings to client.
- Individual contributor and Test Lead for a major tool migration happened at the Client location. During this ~400 test cases were tested against 9 workflows for performance and ~2500 Operators for load balance.
- Introduced a “Prioritization Engine” to prioritize bugs & feature requests. A common mechanism to prioritize bugs so that developing team can react quickly across workflows.
- Kelly ServicesTeam Lead
- I was responsible to manage the QC & the Meta QC team in order to ensure the product quality is up to the agreed Quality metrics.
- Ensure a sample QA is done for the QCeed products for a second level of sanity check
- Product specialization
- Helped in setting up a new client location ( in Kirkland ). Had multiple JAM and training session during this setup. This was a unique experience in migrating workflows from HYD to Kirkland. We’ve successfully migrated a POI workflow from HYD to Kirkland.
- Introduced a weighted average methodology to QC process. Operator errors are categorized and respective weightage is aligned to each error class. Operator evaluation against an activity is done through a rubric with predefined benchmarks.
- For a 100% QC environment, introduced a Sample QC workflow which significantly reduced the QC effort within the acceptable quality bounds. This even reduced the turnaround time in feedback mechanism.
- Introduced a Balanced Scorecard to evaluate operator, podlead and Teamlead levels for performance reviews.
- Crux Management ServicesGIS Representative
Digitizing vector data with the help of raster information. Append the attribute table with the relevant information of the vector