Khazi M. I. Siddiqui
Program / Project Management
Login as Employer
- About Me Program / Project Management
- Language English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
- Highest Degree Level Diploma
- Total Years of Experience 20+ Above
- Expected Job Level Management Level
DIRECTOR – PROGRAM / PROJECTS, PLANNING, SCHEDULING, CONTROLS, CLAIMS, CONTRACTS
I have thirty three (33) years of experience in Program / Projects Management gained through Planning, Scheduling, Programming, Controls, Delay Analysis, Forensic Planning, Dispute Resolution, Claims, Changes, Risks, Contracts, Commercial Management in prestigious multidiscipline EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction/Commissioning) projects that involved renowned organizations (listed below) in MENA (Middle East & North Africa) i.e. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Syria, Algeria & India in the following.
Infrastructure (Water, Sewerage, Drainage, District Cooling, Power & Telecommunication, Bridges, Roads, Railways, Metro Rail, Air Force Base / Airport) in the Middle East (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia & Qatar) and India.
- Largest railway (North-South Railway) in Saudi Arabia comprised of laying 1435 mm gauge lines of 2,500 km. length.
- Prestigious metro rail at Hyderabad in India that won the Global Award “Best Engineering Project of The Year’’ at ‘’The Sixth Annual Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum Conference’’ at New York, United States of America.
- Doha Metro Gold Line at Doha in Qatar that involved tunneling with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM).
- Largest Aerospace Defense / Aviation – Air Force Base / Airport (Aircraft Aprons & Ramps, Infrastructure, Support facilities) in the Middle Easte. Qatar.
Mixed Use Development (MUD) / Commercial Buildings (Exhibition & Convention Centre, Hospitality, Retail, Offices, Residential, Public, Industrial, Stadium) in the Middle East (United Arab Emirates & Doha – Qatar) and India.
- State-of-the-art world class Exhibition cum Convention Center with world class infrastructure facilities related to trade promotions activities, conventions, conferences, exhibitions, national/corporate meetings, specialized events and associated mixed use commercial development (commercial offices, retail & hotels) and logistic facilities in Delhi – India.
- Landmark High-Rise developments in the Middle East (Doha – Qatar) and India (NCR –Delhi & Gurgaon, Maharashtra – Mumbai & Pune and Gujarat – Gandhi Nagar).
Oil & Gas & Petrochemicals Industry (Pipelines, Piping, Equipment, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works, Buildings) in MENA (Middle East & North Africa) i.e. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Syria & Algeria.
- MTBE (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether) Project at Jubail in Saudi Arabia.
- Main Oil Line (36 inch dia.) of 113 k.m. length (from Habshan to Jebel Dhanna) & spur lines in United Arab Emirates.
- Oil Field Development in Syria & Algeria.
The above experiences were gained on recognized programs/projects of well-known professional organizations listed below.
- AECOM of USA and DMICDC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation) Limited India.
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Metro Rail Private Limited, The Louis Berger Group Inc. USA, Parsons Brinckerhoff, AECOM, Halcrow International, Ramboll, Systra S. A. France, Govt. of A.P. India.
- Pell Frischmann Group of Companies of UK , Tata Consultancy & Services , DLF Developers India.
- Saudi Arabian Railways, The Louis Berger Group Inc. USA, Canarail Consultants Inc. Canada, Systra S. A. France, Saudi Consolidated Engineering Company (Khatib & Alami) Saudi Arabia.
- Abu Dhabi & Dubai Municipalities, Nakheel, Limitless, Cansult, Maunsell, Parkman Consultants Ltd., Parsons De Leuw Cather, Halcrow International, Wilbur Smith Associates, ARUP, Faithful & Gould, Bin Hafeez Group of Companies U
- S. Central Command (CENTCOM) – U.S. Central Air Force (CENTAF), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) & Qatar Armed Forces (QAF), White Young Qatar & CH2M Hill, Dragados, Soluziona (JV), Khatib & Alami, Dar Al-Handasah, United Development Company (UDC), Rizzani De Eccher & Arabian Construction Company (ACC) Qatar.
- UAE Offsets Group (UOG) , Fichtner Consulting Engineers , Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), consortium of Technip Germany GmbH and Al Jaber Energy Services United Arab Emirates.
- Sonatrach–Repsol, Brown & Root Condor (BRC) Algeria, Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) Syria, Petrofac Int’l Ltd.
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) , Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) , Chiyoda Corporation (Yokohama – Japan) , Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC) United Arab Emirates.
- Saudi Arabian American Oil Company (Saudi ARAMCO), Royal Commission, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), National Methanol Company (Ibn Sina), Fluor Daniel (Houston-Texas-USA), Al Tamimi Company Saudi Arabia.
- Water Supply & Sewage Disposal Undertaking of Municipal Corporation Delhi, Tosha Picture Tubes Ltd., Shree Constructions & Investments Co., H. K. Builders, Inter-continental Surveyors Bureau New Delhi – India.
Please see my detailed CV attached. My cell phone numbers are 0091-7290030016 , 8744002265
KHAZI M. I. SIDDIQUI
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
|Khazi M. I. Siddiqui|
Nationality , Age: Indian , 54 years
Languages: English, Hindi
Telephone: Cell: +918744002265 , +917290030016
|Senior executive and engaging leader of multicultural cross-disciplinary project teams, renowned for adopting an influential and motivating people-first philosophy and participatory management style. Demonstrable in program/projects delivery, and management of operations against best practice benchmarks and standards.|
33 years as practiced & seasoned Program/Projects Management professional addressing Planning & Controls and Contracts engaging stakeholders and consolidating support for program/projects and their lenders in challenging environments.
Program/Project history include prestigious multidiscipline EPC(Engineering, Procurement, Construction/Commissioning projects of reputed organizations in Infrastructure (Water, Sewerage, Drainage, District Cooling, Electrical/Power, Telecommunication, Highways – Bridges, Roads, Railways, Metro Railways – Elevated & Underground involving TBM), MUD (Mixed Use Development) Buildings (Exhibition & Convention Center, Commercial, Retail – Offices & Hotels, Residential, Public, Industrial, Sports Stadium), Aerospace Defense / Aviation – Air Force Base/Airport (Aircraft Aprons & Ramps, Infrastructure, Support facilities), Oil & Gas & Petrochemicals (Pipelines, Piping, Equipment, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Buildings).
Significantly carried out Planning, Scheduling & Schedule Control by preparing & updating Plans, Schedules (CPM Networks), Resource(Manpower/Equipment/Material) Analysis/Loading/Schedule, PMIS(Program/Project Management Information System), PMS (Progress Measurement System), Progress Reports, Productivity Reports, Costing, Budgeting & Cost Control of projects by preparing/updating Costs, Budgets, Cost Analysis/Loading/Schedule, Cost Coding & Allocation, CMS (Cost Measurement System), Financial Progress Curves, Cash Flow Charts, Invoicing & Payment Schedules, Budget/Cost/Financial Reports, Progress Billings & Payment Certificates, Forensic Planning, Delay Analysis, Scope & Change Management, Risk Management, Time & Cost impacts, Claims for EOT (Extension of Time) & extra costs, Dispute Resolution, Contracts Management, Commercial Management.
Projects undertaken in: MENA (Middle East & North Africa) i.e. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Syria, Algeria & India.
|● Planning, Scheduling & Programming and Project Controls|
● Time/Schedule and Cost Management, Risk Management
● Communications Management including Document Control
● Scope and Change Management including Impact Assessment
● Performance Standards Development-Measurement-Reporting
|● Program Administration, Contract & Claims Management.|
● Delay & Root Cause Analysis, Forensic Planning, Dispute Resolution
● Stakeholder Management and Interface Management
● Management Planning, Commercial Management-Quantity Surveying
● Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Material Management
Professional Training / Courses
|● Pipeline Corridor Supervisory Work Permit Receiver’s Course from Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
● TILOS Training Course from Linear Project GmbH.
● Projectwise Explorer Practice Workbook – Bentley University
● Mastery in Identifying Project Risks from AECOM University
● PRINCE2 Project Planning & Risk Management–AECOM Univ.
|● SAP Project Planning & Implementation from AECOM University|
● Crisis Management from LabourNet Services India Pvt. Ltd.
● Behavior Based Safety from LabourNet Services India Pvt Ltd.
● Driver Safety for EMIA from AECOM University
● Safety for Life 2017 from AECOM University
● Safety Orientation from AECOM University
|● Fluent with hardware configurations and software suites across majority of platforms viz. Oracle / Primavera Project Planner (P6 Professional R 16.2, P5, P3E, P3.1, P3, P2, DOS), TILOS, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).|
|● 2016-2019: Director – Planning & Controls at AECOM in India|
● 2014-2016: Planning & Controls Director at Hyderabad-India
● 2012-2014: Head – Planning at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) in India
● 2011-2012: Planning Head at Pell Frischmann Group in India
● 2008-2010: Planning & Controls Manager at CANARAIL in KSA
● 2007-2008: Planning & Controls Manager at Bin Hafeez-UAE
● 2002-2006: Senior Planning Engineer at Arabian Construction Company (ACC) in Qatar
● 2000-2002: Senior Planning Engineer at Al Jaber Energy Services (AJES) in UAE
|● 1998-2000: Planning & Controls Manager at Hyderabad-India|
● 1996-1998: Senior Planning Engineer at Petrofac International Limited in Syria & Algeria.
● 1995-1996: Senior Planning Engineer-Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC) in UAE
● 1992-1995: Planning & Cost Engineer-Tamimi Company –KSA
● 1990-1992: Civil Engineer at Delhi Water Supply & Sewage Disposal Undertaking of Municipal Corporation of Delhi-India
● 1987-1989: Civil Engineer in Consultants & Contractors at Delhi in India
|● Civil Engineering (1st Division & Honors) in June 1987.|
● Post Diploma in Computer Applications (1st Division) in June 1992.