- Slogan Senior Human Resources Professional (SHRP)
- Job Location International - Abu Dhabi, International - Australia, International - Canada, International - Dubai, International - Europe, International - Maldives, International - Mauritius, International - Middle East, International - Oman, International - Qatar, International - Singapore, International - Thailand, International - United Arab Emirates, International - United States of America
- Job Category Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit, Banking / Insurance / Financial Services, Corporate Planning / Consulting, Courier / Transportation / Freight, Education / Teaching / Training, Export / Import / Merchandising, Facility Management, FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Food Processing, HR / Administration / IR, Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy, Recruitment Agency, Secretary / Front Office / Data Entry
- Language Englsih
- Highest Degree Level MBA / PGDM
- Total Years of Experience 5 - 10
- Expected Job Level Senior Level
I am a Business Management Graduate with over 5 years of experience in Pakistan’s No.1 Exploration and Production company and looking for a HR / Administration position with your prestigious organization to utilize my organizational and administrative skills with computer knowledge to maintain employee records, enhance productivity thru TNA and Skill Development Program, processing payroll, and resolving staff issue for optimal company operations.
- Manzoor General Trading LLC, DubaiSupply Chain Manager
Validating Sales Orders, Delivery Note,Goods Receive Note in Tally ERP 9 system.
•Check availability of material and sending order confirmations to customers.
•Coordinating with the warehouse team for picking and packing as per the requirements based in destination country. i.e.rnKSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq etc.
•Preparing all detailed shipping documents in line with the regulations (of both origin and destination countries)
•Arranging dispatch of local and export order as per the appropriate incoterms in coordination with forwarders.
•Maintaining a record of all orders received and its relevant dispatch status at all times.
•Maintaining a complete record of communication and documentation in each job file.
•Following up on import documentation and arranging timely clearance and delivery of orders.
•Knowledge of conformity process for countries like KSA/ Kuwait /Iraq etc.
•Responsible for managing the full warehouse team of supervisors & workers
•FIFO /LIFO / FEFO systems – how to implement & maintain them
•Knowledge of documentation & full supply chain process for the region government laws & regulations for importing and export.
- Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL)Program Officer
Backings Manager in building a solid business system of corporate coaches and pre- training Plan dialog with different departmental heads to formulate training calendar.
Arrangements of financials for endorsements of training with different training agenciesrnwithin Pakistan i.e. FranklinCovey, Octara Pvt. Ltd., ABB, Lahore, Pakistan Institute of Management, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi,LUMS.
Facilitation of Foreign training visits of Officials of the company including obtaining NOC from Ministry.
Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training,coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values,strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring,and appraising job results; developing incentives.
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for junior and mid-level positions. Moreover, organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending change.
Carries out secretarial activities such as; drafting letters, memorandum, faxes, e-mail messages, from brief notes or oral instructions. Types and proof reads materials including reports, PowerPoint presentation, excel documents.
Makes appointments for Manager, receives and guides visitors. Arranges for conferencernroom meetings including preparation of visual aids.
Files correspondence and other records related to the activities of the department.Maintains and updates files. Establishes and improves own filing system. Makes requisitions, maintains and distributes office stationery and supplies.
Compiles on coordinates the compilation of data, and prepares in the form of reports,analysis, tabulations, etc. Distributes data as instructed.