- Salary Offer Negotiable INR Negotiable Month
- Address Anees Plaza, 2nd Block, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Company Introduction:We are one of the front runner Education Advisory Company based out of Bengaluru. Pentagon Education Services operates as a brand under the banner of Patshala Education Pvt. Ltd. With around two decades of experience in the field of Higher Education we pioneer in the field of Career Counselling & Mentoring apart from Career Awareness and Education Advisory. In order to provide maximum choice of options to our students, we cater to a large and diverse number of courses in India & Abroad.
Engagement:Currently we are to engage a SEO Specialist cum Website Manager for managing & maintaining the websites run by the company for the purpose of showcasing of its products and services. The company runs informative websites that are regularly updated with latest information about various educational events in higher education programs. The incumbent profile will be expected to drive the company’s efforts to achieve its marketing outreach through company’s websites by promoting web traffic metrics through effective digital marketing techniques.
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Role:Senior SEO executive / Web Manager
Specialization: Digital Marketing
Industry: IT Services / Education & Training
Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
- Experienced in Digital marketing channels of SMM, SEM, SMO, and concepts of web analytics, usability with website development & management
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Troubleshoot all website issues
- Manage website infrastructure and regularly monitor website performance
- Identify and document all Website errors.
- Handling Website Backend of the website & establish priorities to users.
Handle the Uptime of company’s website & looks all the functionality of website is working smoothly
- Provide a positive experience for customers on the website.
- Monitor usability and user experience on the websites.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience of SEO and the natural search market
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Web traffic metrics
- Enthusiastic individual with discipline and professional approach is desirable.
- Role requires highly responsible individual, who is self-disciplined & innovative.
- Web analytics tools and tag manager would be advantageous.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Key Skills:Digital Marketing executive, SEO specialist SMO, Website manager, website development & maintenance.