- Salary Offer 25000 INR 25000 Month
- Address Anees Plaza, 2nd Block, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education BCA
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are one of the front runner Education Advisory Company based out of Bengaluru. Pentagon Education Services operates as a brand under the banner of Patshala Education Pvt. Ltd. With around Two Decades of experience in the field of Higher Education we pioneer in the field of Career Counselling, Mentoring and Coaching. Catering to a diverse number of courses we facilitate students with college selection and admission planning & procedures in India & Abroad.
The Web Project Coordinator organizes and coordinates on-going Web projects and functions as a Point of contact between lines of business and the Web development team. Currently we are to engage a Website Project Executive for managing & maintaining the websites run by the company for the purpose of showcasing of its products and services. The company runs informative websites that are regularly updated with latest information about various educational events in higher education programs. The incumbent profile will be expected to drive the company’s efforts to achieve its marketing outreach through company’s websites by promoting web traffic metrics through effective digital marketing techniques.
Experience: 1- 3 years
Role: Website Executive / Website Project Coordinator
Specialization: Web Development
Industry: IT Services / Edutech
- Website coordinator shall work as an administrator for company websites, managing content, maintaining web design, maintaining continuity of themes and streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- The Incumbent profile should be familiar with publishing and design software in order to manage company websites.
- The candidate must also possess strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
- Must be able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Must have good understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds.
- Understanding of SEO and the natural search market
- Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology are all highly sought-after qualities in a website coordinator.
- Maintains a Website task list and makes sure its items are accomplished in a timely manner
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements
- Work with development team to accomplish design and development tasks of the web pages.
- Communicate with Web Project Manager, Product Team and the Department on a regular basis ensuring marketing tasks are prioritized, organized and scheduled
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Communicates and organizes incoming requests for changes, priorities, and determine schedules
- Documenting website development processes and procedures.
- Assists with Quality Assurance testing of websites
- Identifying problems uncovered by team and customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
Key Skills: Web Development, Website design, Web projects, Project Executive, Website Coordinator, Website manager, website development & maintenance. Website administrator.