- Salary Offer depending on the current salary INR depending on the current salary Month
- Address Sunlife Financials, Sector 62, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education BCA
- Duty Hours Evening Shift
We are hiring for .net full-stack developer with 5 years of experience for the Gurgaon location. Anyone interested can share their cv at email@example.com or can contact me at +91 6204940407.
Hello Everyone, We are hiring for .Net full Stack Developer for Gurgaon location. Anyone interested can share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find the JD below.
Role: Web Developer / .Net Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of web extensions and working alongside visualization team for web design features, among other duties.
· Work independently and design/develop web applications under tableau extensions framework in an agile development environment including rapid prototyping during sprints
· Strong understanding of UI design using CSS, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards .
· Able to develop and maintain .Net Web Api based web service , with good knowledge of HTTP , FTP and other protocols.
· Able to implement authentication protocols like NTLM and OAuth with web applications.
· Able to integrate frontend with backend application server and database using C# and ASP.Net.
· Creating front – end/ back – end modules for web applications, which will offer a plug and play functionality.
· Good SQL and RDB knowledge and experience in writing efficient stored procedures.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Bit bucket and TFS.
· Familiarity with DevOps , Azure , CDD.
· Having the ability to troubleshoot problems independently and interact with client for requirement gathering and issue resolutions.
Education and Experience
· Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· 5 years+ of experience in:
o Creating web services using .Net, MVC and Web API, C#, CSS.
o Designing scalable applications following best practices and design principles.
o SQL Programming and database design/Integration skills.