- Salary Offer 30000 INR 30000 Month
- Address No.20, 2nd main road, Tiruvallur 602024
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
Indian MNC Offers Career Opportunities. You will love our exciting, fast-paced environment and the incredible support you will experience as a member of our energetic team. Be at the center of everything and facilitate greater cooperation, communication and conflict resolution between employees and departments. Enjoy a deep level of fulfillment as you work daily to overcome challenges and move toward higher levels of success. If you are passionate about helping others and you want a career that gives you room to grow and advance, don’t miss this opportunity to become part of something much bigger than yourself.
- Maintain, process and verify documentation related to personnel, including training, performance evaluations, classifications, grievances, staffing, employee leaves of absence and recruitment.
- Explain company procedures, personnel policies and benefits to existing employees, new hires or job applicants.
- Collect and file personnel records from employees or other departments in both electronic and hard copy form.
- Record contact and other relevant information for each employee, including weekly earnings, supervisory performance reports, absences, addresses, sales or production amounts, and reasons for and dates of terminations.
- Compile, prepare, and/or present personnel activity reports at weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings.
- Answer pertinent questions regarding salaries, eligibility, benefits, examinations and other employee-related data.’ Provide information for actions taken by, for or against personnel, and answer inquiries with information taken from employee files.
- Request and file information that can be used to determine a job applicant’s employment eligibility, including information from previous employers, law enforcement officials and other references.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- 12th pass, Degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage and handle sensitive materials and situations confidentially
- Basic knowledge of HR compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office will be added advantage but not mandatory.
English, Tamil, Telegu, Hindi language proficiency