Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in sourcing/ Tracking through Job Boards, Social Media, Networking, Referrals and LinkedIn groups/ Projects.
- Efficient in handling bulk requirements with direct clients.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; self-starter with high standards in any given task *Proficient in using online tools (Indeed, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Ziprecruiter etc.) and social networking websites like LinkedIn , Facebook for searching candidates.
- Experienced in all aspects of full cycle recruiting to include requirement gathering, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interviewing, salary, and extending offers.
- Working experience with W2, 1099 and Corp2corp Candidates.
- Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
Experience : 0.6 – 4 years
- Day Shift: 9am – 6pm
- Night Shift: 6.30pm – 2.30am
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have exp in US Staffing before.
- Excellent Communication Skills & Writing skills
- Hands on experience working in US Staffing as a Recruiter
- Dynamic and result-oriented individual.
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners.
Local candidates preferred (Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu)