ConnectedH is looking for fresh/experienced MBA graduates for Delhi/NCR as Business Development Managers. They will get a chance to work with their experienced sales force and can build a career in the healthcare industry..
Roles & Responsibilities
● Responsible for new acquisition, cross selling & upselling as well
● Should be able to hunt for new targets
● Responsible for sustaining and growing assigned territories’ revenue
● Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the territory and ensuring its
● Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives ranging from activation to operational
● Maintaining a strong relationship with clients and other healthcare professionals by being the
face of the brand in that community
● Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● History of achieving sales targets with proven negotiation skills
● 0-3 years of experience in Sales/Business Development
● Experience in Healthtech, Diagnostic, Saas industries is only eligible.
● Competent decision maker with an ability to create and execute strategic sales and plan for the
● Visionary who can foresee macro factors affecting the business and strategize preemptively
Interested Candidates can share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7827419134.
ConnectedH is a team of IIT and IIM founders with the vision of simplifying healthcare by organizing healthcare data. We work with diagnostic centers to organize diagnostic records. We are backed by tier 1 VCs and Super Angels in our vision of simplifying healthcare.
Our mission is to become a full-stack enabler for diagnostic centers to empower them to generate more demand, service the demand efficiently, and identify new & sustainable revenue channels. There aremore than 60,000 diagnostic centers in the country, 85% of which are in the unorganized sector.
So far, we have organized healthcare data of 3.5 Million patients (the equivalent of ~20% of Delhi’s
population), and have achieved 4X-5X growth in the last year on our core metrics in spite of the COVID lockdown.