- Salary Offer 5000-10000 INR 5000-10000 Month
- Address VKU Certification Pvt Ltd. 1074, first floor, near Bharat Petroleum, Part II, Scheme No 114, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010.
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education MS / M.Sc(Science)
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Conducting quality checks of GHG reduction projects under various programs like:
• Gold Standard for Global Goal (GS4GG)
• Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
• Verified Carbon Standard (VCS)
• Global Carbon Council (GCC)
• Assisting Validators/Verifiers during validation and verification of the GHG emission reduction
Supporting team leaders in various of aspects of validation and verification, including:
➢ Planning of site -visits/ remote audits
➢ Cross-checking and verifying evidences and data sources
➢ Assessment of emission reduction calculations
➢ Drafting validation/ verification reports
• Bachelors degree in Environmental Science/ Climate Science/ Engineering/ Economics or related
• Masters degree (on-going or complete) in Environmental Science/ Climate Science/ Engineering/
Economics or related discipline
How To Apply
Send your updated CV at email@example.com
VKU Certification Private Limited is an internationally renowned certification body committed to excellence in the delivery of impartial and competent third-party assurance services covering Inspection, Monitoring, validation, Verification, Testing, Assurance and Certification Services for Corporates, Industries and Individuals across the world.
VKU is accredited, certified, and recognized by ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) which allow us to work in the areas world-wide recognized registries such as Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), Gold Standard Foundation (GS), Social Carbon, Climate Community and Biodiversity (CCB), Global Carbon Council (GCC) and SD Vista for providing verification and validation services in each respective regime.
VKU manages and conducts verification and validation audits of greenhouse gas emission reduction projects.