- Salary Offer Rs. 2,70,000 - Rs. 4,30,000 per year INR Rs. 2,70,000 - Rs. 4,30,000 per year Month
- Address Social Service Center, Department of Senior Citizen and Disability, M H Marigowda Road, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560029
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Ed
- Duty Hours Day Shift
U&I is looking for a teacher, to work specifically with boys residing within a care home facility. As a teacher, you would be working with boys who have physical disabilities, sensory impairment, speech and language difficulties, mental disabilities such as autism, behavioral difficulties or a combination of these disabilities. You would be required to plan and roll out activities and lessons according to the mental ability of each child. You would also be required to patiently teach and guide the profoundly challenged children and cultivate learning of different concepts in the mild and moderately challenged children.
- Conduct vocational training sessions for the students.
- Research, plan and develop lesson plans and various creative learning activities.
- Conduct special needs classes for individual or small groups of students.
- Developing and adapting conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils.
- Making use of special equipment and facilities, such as audiovisual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning.
- Administration (Ex. updating and maintaining records of pupils’ progress).
- Develop daily schedules, make lesson plans and supervise plans with assistant carers.
- Provide necessary information about the child to the manager.
- Maintain monthly reports and present it to higher authorities.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with government people.
- Conduct recreational activities for children.
- Conduct review meetings with the manager, co teacher and assistant carers.
- Making plans for trips and celebrations (festivals and children’s birthdays).
- Heart for special needs children and teaching.
- Knowledge of Kannada is a must (speak, read, write).
- Good with Excel and reporting skills.
- Male candidates only.
Job Application Link: