- Salary Offer 6 LPA INR 6 LPA Month
- Address Rd Number 9, KIADB Export Promotion Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education BDS
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Greetings from Symphony ConcertAI ! This is an opportunity for you to be part of a world class team!
Home – SymphonyAI (www.symphonyai.com) SymphonyAI Group: Transforming Enterprise at the Speed of Startup. SymphonyAI is harnessing the power of a $1 billion investment and the capabilities of over one hundred entrepreneurs, operators and AI technologists, all under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful founders, to build Systems of Actionable Intelligence across the enterprise.
Concert AI (https://www.concertai.com/) is transforming healthcare with next generation real world data and AI. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes and accelerate needed new innovations by building a system of definitive real-world data, advanced AI insights, leading outcomes & data science talent, within a leading clinical cloud solution. Concert AI is the leader in clinical outcomes analytics, clinical data abstraction services, and PRO technologies and services. We are the fastest growing companies in Oncology Tech.
Position & Role Description
Medical Data Abstraction (Across Levels) | Experience: 0-4 Years | Location: Bangalore (Whitefield)
The Data Abstractor navigates electronic medical record systems and other medical databases, reviews medical records, and abstracts medical record data related to specified disease and project requirements.
- Access electronic data systems for review of medical records and enter specific data into congruent electronic data systems.
- Review project specific documents, as needed, to develop familiarity with project goals and with the Abstractor tasks in each project.
- Use other resources as needed to gain the knowledge required to perform Abstractor work on new projects.
- Share medical knowledge and project-specific procedural knowledge with other Data Abstractors as needed.
- Contribute to/Update the Abstractor meeting agenda for periodic meetings, as needed.
- Respond promptly to queries issued by the Lead Data Abstractor, Operations Manager or other project personnel.
- Ability understand the Inclusion, Exclusion criteria, adverse event, hospitalization data, medications details and categories the data accordingly.
- Ability to understand the diagnostic, pathology and other reports and obtain the required exact information.
- Conduct additional duties as assigned, including review of selected medical records to assess eligibility for new projects.
Experience & Education, Training :
- Experience: 0 to 4 Years
- BDS, MDS ( Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine, Public Health Dentistry only ), BAMS, BHMS, B. Sc (Nursing), M. Sc (Nursing) only.
- Medical knowledge is mandatory (Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Dental, etc.)
- Oncology experience is preferable; familiarity with how cancer is treated from diagnosis through treatment & recovery & an understanding of cancer terminology.
- Experience in entering the data or review of data in other therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular, immunology, Metabolic diseases are also considered.
- Experience in reading of Medical records or reports or any patient treatment related data is desirable.
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and time management skills mandatory.
- Flexibility in coping with changing work assignments, changing project requirements, varying training meeting schedules, and database resources that may not ways function optimally.
- Computer skills are required, as 90% of work activity involves working with a computer. Comfort with technology, and willingness to learn new software programs is highly desirable.
- Ability to make independent judgments in abstracting medical data and the knowledge of when to seek input from other staff.
Working hours : 8 AM to 5 PM
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Office location : Address: 6th floor, Tower 3, SJR I Park, Rd Number 9, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Work from home : NO (We are resuming back to office with Hybrid working model from March 2022).
Note : If you are interested with the below opportunity. Kindly revert to this email
Kindly go through the company website – Concert AI
Your references are highly appreciated
Mail ID : email@example.com