- Salary Offer 0000 INR 0000 Month
- Address Plot No. 12, Eshwar Sai Enclave On, 80 Feet Rd, Bakkannapalem, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 530041
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education MS / M.Sc(Science)
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Sails Software Solutions is an innovative startup established in 2015 with the sole idea of building data-driven innovative and cutting-edge applications and services. Our portfolio consists of our very own products and services as well as product development and support services to various clients internationally.
We are looking for individuals who share a passion for learning new revolutionary technologies and involve in designing and developing game-changing applications and services for our customers and clients.
If you have the passion to learn, explore and implement something new, far-reaching and revolutionary, we assure you, Sails is the place to be.
We are looking for .NET Developer with expertise in MVC/Web API. You will be part of a passionate and high-energy team that creates compelling, new, innovative online technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience building and working with high-load web projects. This position requires someone who thrives on finding innovative solutions to real problems.
Requirements Must have:
- Graduate in Computers or IT specialization.
- 3+ years experience in working with .NET technologies.
- NET Web API 2 & MVC 5.
- Fluent in English and effective communication.
- A track record of delivering quality bug-free code on schedule.
- Good to have
- C# 5-6 – lambda expressions, LINQ, anonymous types, generics, async
- Entity Framework 5 & 6 and/or Dapper
- SQL Server 2014
- Provide creativity and new, fresh ideas.
- Creating RESTful services to be consumed by the front-end layer.
- Creating database logic to involve CRUD statements and stored procedures.
- Creating seamless communication between web pages and .NET Web API.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client’s region or domain
Job Vacancy: 2