- Salary Offer 1.2 to 2.4 LPA - Contact : 9176609542 INR 1.2 to 2.4 LPA - Contact : 9176609542 Month
- Address New No1, Dr Ranga road,2nd street, Alwarpet, Chennai -
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Purpose of the position
- Manage and Maintain, Customer and their IT Network, Technically /Operationally. Responsible of IT depot department performance and Ensure that the highest uptime is maintained in all perspective. Should also have Skills to handle Network, Desktop, Server, Printers &Cloud Computing.
- Technical Support to oversee and maintain computer hardware and software systems. Their skills are an asset, as they assist in resolving technical issues concerning customer’s accounts or company software infrastructure. Technical Support will also support computer software integration and hardware issues by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problem.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees.
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware.
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems.
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions.
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks.
- SPOC for Customer IT Wing.
- Reporting to Stake holder of Customer
- Ensure that the Maximum Uptime is maintained
Work experience & skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of IT Infra products and services.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients.
- Preferred to have experience on server/Storage & having CCNA certification is an added advantage.
- Must have experience on IT infrastructure products/Projects like Switched/Routers, Firewall and Wi-fi/RF Technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.