- Salary Offer 2000000 INR 2000000 Month
- Address A-50, 2nd Floor, Sector-67, Noida -201301
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Company Crosslynx US LLC
Location :- Main India Division, A-50, Second Floor, Sector-67, Noida-201301
Position Embedded Developer
Seeking a seasoned and experienced Firmware Engineer to join in our Smart IoT Devices development division. The ideal candidate will be involved with the design & development of firmware for Arm-Cortex MCUs.
Position Sr. Firmware Architect
Department Firmware Engineer Team
Experience : 7 to 10 years
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Architects and implements the solutions for complex firmware functionality
- Hands-on system bring-up, testing, and debugging skills
- Prepares and documents SRD, SDD, and PRD.
- Participate and represent team in discussions with marketing and hardware teams
- Lead design, development, and debugging of firmware.
- Enhance and support software engineering and development processes
- Develop solutions based on firmware platform demonstrations, example programs, reference designs, etc.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging system software
- Analysing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Assess third party and open source software
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Provide post-production support
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Required Skills
- Expert level C, embedded C, python, and assembly programming skills
- Knowledge of Metering Protocols DLMS/Cosem IS15959, IEC 1107, ANSI C12.18, IS-16444 (Smart meter), Wi-sun 802.15.4 will be an added advantage and preferable
- At least 5-7 years experience of working on networking protocol developments such as Wi-Fi 802.11, L2 MAC Layer.
- Rich experience of BGP, OSPF and RIP protocol development.
- Experience with various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, CAN, LIN, MBus etc.
- Linux device driver development.
- Excellent reading skills for complete understanding of technical documents such as ARM Architecture Specifications, TRMs etc
- Hands on experience in handling RF protocols such as LoRA, BLE, Wi-Fi, XBEE, NBIOT etc.
- Expert level RTOS Kernel and BSP development skills for embedded MCUs and MPUs
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as ST-Link debugger, bus analysers and oscilloscopes
- Scripting for system testing: Python, Shell understanding is a plus.
- Demonstrated capacity for capturing/documenting product requirements and creating design specification
- Equally comfortable with precision and ambiguity
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude with unwavering sense of urgency
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies – Scrum, Jira & Confluence.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystem
Established in the field of Product Engineering and Cloud Engineering with a consistent record of accomplishments in delivering world-changing innovative solutions to large-scale enterprises worldwide. Crosslynx US LLC has been a platform to deliver cutting edge solutions across varied industries with expertise in Trustworthy and Explainable AI, Embedded Software, Cloud Application Development, RF Design & Testing, Quality Assurance.
We have a dedicated R&D Center, Testing Lab and Development Center headquartered in Milpitas (California, USA) and Noida (India).
Perks & Benefits of working at Crosslynx?
- Healthy work environment with appropriate work-life balance at every level
- Supporting employees achieve their professional goals through freedom to express ideas and strategies
- Ample opportunities for team to work & collaborate with on-shore/off-shore clients and get rich exposure through innovative projects or ideas and latest technologies
- With our expertise in a wide array of development environment like AI/ML, IoT Networking, 5G, Cloud & Applications for Electrical and Supply Chain Domains, the team is constantly learning about leading technologies & tools
If you feel you are the right fit with right technical aptitude & skills just drop in your application and we will get back to you in a jiffy!
So, join our team today and boost your career! Apply at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org