- Salary Offer Based on Experience INR Based on Experience Month
- Address Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
AES Services LLP is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer – Electrical with relevant experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry on agency payroll to be based out of Kolkata location.
- Experience in FEED or EPC engineering design in Project execution (Desirable)
- Use of Micro station / Auto CAD 2-D and PDS 3-D, Smart Plant 3D, PDMS for Electrical Modelling of raceway, equipment etc.
- Development and checking of 3D models. Generate Engineering 2D Drawings from 3D models
- Participates on Model Reviews as and when required
- Report changes to the Lead Designer / Lead Engineer
- Produces design work in conformance with applicable codes and standards
- Electrical installation design including plant layout, hazardous areas, power and grounding, substation layout, lighting, cabling, schematics and interconnection diagrams, electrical bulks specification. Interpretation of SLD’s, standards
- Ability to liaise design interface issues with other disciplines typically piping and civils
- Ability to check engineering design deliverables in a multi-discipline task force based engineering design environment
- Participate in departmental planning for modeling / drafting effort. Interact with Lead Engineers / Engineers for modeling / drafting inputs
- Checks works of other designers for accuracy, completeness and / or conformance flow or circuit diagrams, related data and coordination with other discipline’s work
- Prepares and Checks Bill of Materials in connection with the drawings of his assigned project
- Prepares and checks production lists for requisition of bulk electrical materials
- Function as checker for discipline deliverables per instruction from Lead Designer / Engineer
- Participate in preliminary layout and material take off (MTO) effort for estimation / bid purposes to provide field engineering support. Review of Vendor drawings to ensure consistency with the model. Generate MTO, delivery quality
- Ability to produce deliverables on schedule, of the correct quality and technical content. Ability to liaise with the client on technical issues and resolve conflicts
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma / ITI in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience between 10+ years in Electrical Engineering Design Environment (Essential)
- Industry type: Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemical / Oil & Gas / Power
- Should be expertise in MicroStation, AutoCAD, PDS, PDMS, CAD Works, SP3D, (Raceway modelling, equipment modelling, MTO extraction etc.) SPR, SPEL Navisworks, Orthogen, Drawing Manager, MS-Office- MS Word MS Excel, Power Point
- Should be proficient in English language, written & verbal and have experience in peer-to-peer communication with overseas personnel independently on project work
How To Apply
Interested Candidates can share your Resume to email@example.com
Can contact to 8374353578
- Arya Systems is one of the top Engineering Services company in the India offers Plant Designing, Detail Engineering, Contract Staffing and Global Design Services to its clients. Arya Systems adhere to global standards offering high quality services and value oriented pricing to our clients worldwide such as India, Middle East, Unites States, United Kingdom and Malaysia. Arya has a proven track record of domain expertise in the following verticals : – Oil & Gas – Petrochemicals – Power – Process – Food Processing – Construction – Paper & pulp – Chemical – Automotive – Infrastructure – Steel – Aerospace – Pharmaceutical – Heavy engineering. As a Operations director and Solutions Architect, I am responsible for the design of services within the organization, typically a part of a solution development team, having a balanced mix of technical & business skills, and often work with an enterprise architect for strategic direction. I provide technical expertise on industrial products, processing complex RFQs, and escalating reoccurring clients needs to management in order to strategize methods to improve service.