- Salary Offer 15000 - 85000 INR 15000 - 85000 Month
- Address Iffco Chowk, Metro Station Iffco Chowk, Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Experience Level Management Level
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education 12th
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are looking for a professional real estate Sales Representatives to be an intermediary
between sellers and buyers. Real estate Professional responsibilities include marketing listings
and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to
grow their career in real estate.
Work with buyers, sellers, and renters to sell, buy or rent pre-owned properties throughout the
Develop relationships with clients to understand their needs and provide the best real estate
Serve as a representative for clients from start to the end of transaction closing.
Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation
services, Craig’s list and other forms of media.
Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
Work with area building owners and landlords to assist in sufficient occupancy rates in
Maintain highly disciplined schedule for balancing key activities including prospecting, customer
appointments, follow-up, and administrative details.
Fully utilize online technology resources, including personal website, to maintain high visibility
with prospects and customer base.
Establish and maintained good relations with all clients
Promote different properties using marketing tools to attract customers including print,
electronic and personal interaction
Research the market regularly to generate lists of properties for prospective clients.
Provide administrative support to clients to ensure a smooth Real Estate transaction.
Market properties through advertisements, open houses, cold calling, networking and using
various internet marketing tools, as well as community outreach
Participate in the company’s sales strategy
Negotiate lease/contract and maintained contact with all parties.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving
• Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity.
• Strong organization & scheduling skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other
real estate technology preferred.
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on