This is a fantastic role for a Sales Manager to maintain and grow existing customer relationships whilst generating new business across our full product range. As well as owning their own sales activity the Sales Manager will have responsibility to lead and develop the internal sales team for our North Region sales
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our product
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Min 4- 5 yrs in sales , Food industry / food ingredient experience is a plus .
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Language :Hindi and English communication is a must have