- Salary Offer 25000-30000 INR 25000-30000 Month
- Address no. 18a, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.A
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Experience: 2 Years
(Optical sales experience preferred) No virtual/telephonic interviews.
We are looking for candidates who are good and experienced in retail sales.
A strong personality who can resolve any complaints.
Someone who can increase revenue and sales of the company, maintain relationships with current clients and build & maintain relationships with new clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Patience, Value Time, Sense of Commitment, Reliable, Flexible.
- Should have experience and knowledge of international brands of sunglasses/ optical frames like Gucci, Fendi, Oakley, Cartier, Maybach, RayBan, etc.
- Responsible for completely handling an outlet if needed, interacting with customers and following up regarding any inquiry, and motivating the entire team at the outlet.
- Good knowledge of Optical Lenses and Contact Lenses
- Make sure discipline is maintained and all customers are always given importance and priority.
- Staying up to date with all brands and new products/innovations.
- Maintaining discipline and cleanliness in the outlet at all times.
Prerequisites for the job:
- Diploma or Degree in optometry
- A basic understanding of Microsoft/Google applications
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel around Delhi/NCR
- Strong leadership skills
- Personally assist customers by giving prompt, courteous, and professional service; assist customers in frame and lens selection, accurately complete all required paperwork, accurately measure and order customer spectacles.
- Supervise and implement sales and promotional strategies and activities in the outlet.
- Follow-up calls as a part of after-sales service
- Help customers choose the perfect eyewear for their lifestyles
- Basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Office skills helpful
- Follow up with customers in regards of queries and payments
- Executing all other tasks given by management
- Proven customer service skills
- High level of initiative; works well within a team environment
Ensure that customers are attended properly while choosing frames and lenses.