- Salary Offer 900000 INR 900000 Month
- Address Kochi, Kerala, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance to WFM business rules, deployment policies, talent policies and regulatory requirements.
- Implement staffing plans for (30 – 60 – 90) day pipeline to minimize unfulfilled demands.
- Coordinate with project managers to capture demand pipeline projections, understand demands heuristics and identify actionable demands.
- Perform demand – supply searches and share best-fit staffing options from internal resource pool/individuals on bench.
- Identify suitable staffing options based on matching skills, roles and experiences.
- Timely update of employee schedules on the schedule management tool (Retain).
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Minimize bench pipeline through proactive deployment on projects.
- Responsible to meet assigned KPIs such as employee utilization, time to fulfil demand, unfulfilled demand % and bench aging.
- Reporting and analytics on business and Operational KPIs.
- Supervise, mentor and provide functional SME support to the associates in the team.
- Regular connects with stakeholders.
Skills and attributes for success
Graduates with 1-8 years of relevant workforce management experience. Understanding of business models, operational and financial aspects of service delivery is mandatory. The suitable candidate should have good analytical skills, can compute staffing demands, validate skills and experiences associated with the demand, identify suitable fulfilment options from the internal pool of professionals available for allocation or on bench and negotiate staffing solutions with the service delivery managers.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent domain knowledge in resource management, demand planning and MIS.
- Strong execution skills with focus on meeting timelines and delivering highest quality service.
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Minimum experience of 1 year in people management and supervision.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a reputed consulting, technology, financial services, accounting or professional services organization.