- Salary Offer Negotiable INR Negotiable Month
- Address 3rd floor, dwarika elegance, burdwan road, Near Jalpaimore above Pantaloons, Siliguri, West Bengal
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.A
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Location: Siliguri, West Bengal
The Mother IVF and Fertility Centre is seeking a competent individual to fill the position of a receptionist. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently managing patient appointments, front desk operations, providing excellent customer service, coordination with doctors and inter-departmental teams, handling patient payments and overall management of receptionist duties.
• Greet and welcome patients and visitors with a respectful and pleasant demeanor
• Schedule appointments and coordinate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
• Answer multi-line phone systems, screen and route calls to the appropriate personnel
• Engage with patients and update them on appointment status, tests or procedures
• Handling and processing payments, collecting cash, and reconciling accounts
• Follow medical centre policies and procedures on patient registration and data protection
• Accessing, scanning and updating documents using client database system
• Preparation and handling of confidential and sensitive information
• Maintain reception and waiting area, making sure it is kept clean, tidy and professional looking
• Managing inventory of office supplies and ordering replenishment stock where necessary.
• Provide administrative support to inter-departmental teams, by assisting with patient paperwork, mail distribution and coordinating courier services as needed.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Minimum Graduation required. A Post-Secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Administration or similar field will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a receptionist in a healthcare facility, medical clinic or hospital
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional customer service skills with a genuine passion for patients’ care
• Knowledge of medical terminology and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems will be an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and other office-related applications
• Should be proficient in Bengali, Hindi & English. Knowledge of Nepali will be added advantage.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, training, and opportunities for career development. If you possess the above qualifications and would like to join our team, apply now with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.