- Salary Offer 20,000 to 25,000 INR 20,000 to 25,000 Month
- Address No 264,Sai Sadan,1st Floor,Between 17th & 18th cross,Sampige Road,Malleswaram,Bengaluru.
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are looking for the candidates having experience in Procurement of Civil, Civil Finishes, Plant & Machineries & its spares. Interested candidates with relevant experience as mentioned below can apply.
- Planning & monitoring systematic procurement of civil, irrigation Materials, Plant & Machineries and its spares for infrastructure & Irrigation projects.
- Procurement process like Identifying the suppliers, floating enquiries, taking quotation & samples. Get the samples reviewed and approved wherever necessary, Preparing Comparison Statements, negotiating with suppliers, taking approval from reporting manager and releasing purchase orders & work orders.
- Material Follow ups. Ensure materials are supplied on time as per ordered specifications.
- Ensure materials are procured from Quality Vendors at the best price with along with best credit limit.
- Ensure smooth progress of project by coordinating with Project team on daily basis
- Maintain Procurement Tracker, Management Information System (MIS), Approved vendor list.
- Maintain Price fluctuation reports of all major items / purchases on monthly basis
- Active contribution to reporting manager on various costs saving process
- Develops a purchasing strategy
- Maintains records / reports of goods ordered & received against each project
- Builds and maintains good relationships with Vendors / Sub-Contractors
- Evaluates vendors based on Quality, Timeliness, Price & Service on a periodic basis
- Schedules deliveries and ensures timely fulfilment of orders
- Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services
- Co-ordinates with fellow managers to monitor inventory and determine supply needs
- Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise
- Keeps up with trends in procurement
- Travels to vendor locations and purchase the required spares of machineries, send the same material to respective projects.
- Stays current with purchasing technology trends and oversees purchase and implementation, as necessary
- Preparing budgets, cost analysis, and reports.
- Education – Any Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Years of experience – Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- Candidate should have experience in procurement of civil & Infrastructure materials and plant & machineries and its spares.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff and technical specialists
- Should have excellent organising and problem-solving ability.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Good Computer Knowledge & should have Typing Proficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and purchasing software.
- Languages- English, Hindi, Kannada & Telugu
Our team is made up of hard-working, professional and talented individuals. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our teams. We pride ourselves in having a dynamic workplace with scope for professional development and personal growth. If you think you would be an asset to our organisation, we welcome your application. For any further questions, email us at email@example.com.