- Book appointments with US Doctors and hospitals and convince them for empanelment into the US healthcare portal.
- Help them with proper documentation for their empanelment.
- Regular follow up via phone or email.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with the Doctors and Hospitals.
- Keeps one updated with latest US healthcare rules & regulations.
- Applies critical thinking and critical decision making for completing tasks.
- Displays Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements.
- Identifies process improvements, offers solutions and communicates recommendations to management.
Excellent communication skills in English (Both Oral and written)
Min 6 months of International outbound experience is good to have, though fresher’s are also eligible
Good leadership & analytical skills.
Willing to work in 24/7 environment and join ASAP.
An inherent quality of being a good team player with zeal to succeed.
Should be available to join ASAP.
INR 1.68 – 2.00 Lacs per annum.
Sun Knowledge Services Inc is a complete revenue cycle management destination. Over the last 15 years, we have earned a unique edge by working with both the payer and provider side of the healthcare business. We are helping our clients become more profitable by reducing their operating and capital costs. By leveraging our skilled people, data-driven processes, and cutting-edge technology, we are enabling our clients to focus on their core function – patient care. We take pride in our ability to extend complete medical billing support as an extension of our clients’ operations. Headquartered in New York, we implement the right practice management processes to deliver specific and measurable outcomes that matter to the customer