- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
The objective of the Role:
- To take the Technical Consultant role within the application delivery team developing new model and canvas-driven apps.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other consultants and Developers.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation, and training of end-users.
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with other domain developers and clients – act as a point of communication
Quality Assurance & Documentation