- Salary Offer 12000 INR 12000 Month
- Address chennai
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- PLC Programming
Individuals who has sound technical and communication skills to handle the project and lead a group of people. Design and implement control programs specific to customer and project requirements, involving PLCs, SCADA, Robotics, HMIs and computers, separately or in combination. Individual who can handle projects, work on projects and meeting deadlines in the areas of factory and process automation.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Detail or working knowledge of various Siemens and Rockwell systems.
- Develop real-time control system software for automated assembly systems, including the programming of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Servo Controllers, Robots and Vision Systems.
- Design and development of new control systems; testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems.
- Develop human machine interfaces (HMI) using commercially available industrial products, custom GUIs written in Visual Basic or Visual C++.
- Work with mechanical and electrical designers to ensure the control system will meet performance, reliability and functionality requirements.
- Perform on site commissioning and start up by demonstrating systems capability once the equipment has been shipped to the customer’s site.
- Design PLC programs specific to customer and project requirements based on standard programming methods.
- Debug and commissions PLC programs on the shop floor during systems integration stage and then on the customers site during installation.
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent, specializing in electronics electrical or controls technology.
- Experience: 1 to 6 years’ experience in Factory and process automation using PLC/SCADA/HMI