- Salary Offer 30K-35K INR 30K-35K Month
- Address Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- Position: Design Engineer
- Qualification: Diploma /B.Tech /B.E (Graduate Preferable)
- Experience: AUTOCAD Plant 3D
- Location: Vadodara
- Payout: 3.6 lakhs Per annum
Here is the Job Description:
· Candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in the related domain.
· Experience related to Chemical/Process Plant Piping Engineering, along with the significant knowledge of International Standards.
· An ability to Co-ordinate with multiple Design Team of different disciplines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Candidate must have hands-on experience of
o 3D Modeling related to Equipment, Piping and Civil/Structures using AutoCAD Plant 3D
o Admin work/Spec Editor -catalogue components and performing basic admin activities in AutoCAD plant 3D.
o Preparing all types of Piping deliverables such as Plot Plans, Piping Layouts, Equipment Layouts, Isometrics and others
o Participating in Plant 3D Model Reviews as and when required
o Preparation of complex drawings for arrangements, elevations, Isometrics & fabrications.
o Prepare final piping detail design drawing package include job instructions, for IFA (Issue for Approval), IFC (Issue for Construction).
o Supervising the design activities of the project within the team to resolve problems and to steer the project hassle free.
· Review of system design with multi-functional teams from the point of process requirements, safety and integrity requirements, operation & maintenance requirements, current good engineering practices / requirements at various stages of project.
· Experience on ASME & DIN standards
· Providing training to internal team members
· Must be willing to work independently from Site as and when required.
· Must be willing to travel as per project requirements
How To Apply
Candidates can apply through Efirstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact: 7979848367