- Salary Offer 2lpa - 7lpa INR 2lpa - 7lpa Month
- Address 196, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
PHP Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested Applicant can share CV at email@example.com or Direct contact us – 7743072137
Company Introduction & Information. – We are Respected website and Mobile Technology Service, we are capable of providing end-to-end solutions. With the goal to support Startups, SMEs, and Organizations rapidly expand their companies, we are trying to utilize the new technology on our hands.