- Salary Offer 20,000 to 25000 CTC INR 20,000 to 25000 CTC Month
- Address Manipal Hospital, Hebbal, Bellary Road, Godrej Woodsman Estate, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Night Shift
State Registered Nurse Midwife with graduation (GNM/BSC) from an approved nursing college
Assist surgeons in major or minor operations.
- Provide nursing care for patients undergoing surgery.
- Assist surgeons in major or minor operations.
- Maintain standards of nursing care in pre-operative and post-operative planning, implementation and patient care.
- Adheres to surgical safety checklist and safe surgical practices
- Follow procedure prospectus for all surgeries
- Prepare the operating room for all emergency and scheduled procedures according to the surgeon.
- Keep principles of aseptic techniques in performing surgical scrub, setting instruments, gowning, gloving as needed for the procedure.
- Assist as a circulatory or scrub nurse.
- Monitor and report all vital signs of patient.
- Administer oxygen therapy and suctions of secretions if required for post-operative patients in the recovery room
- Report any untoward reactions of patient to the surgeon or anesthesiologist.
- Carry out all the doctors’ order and directions.
- Give all psychological support to the patient and family.
- Delay and lond procedures status updating to the family.
- Liaison with technician for up keep of equipment’s.
- Be responsible for instrument sterilization and maintenance.
- Patient receiving and handing over protocols to be adhered.
Checking expiry items once in a week.