- Salary Offer industry standards INR industry standards Month
- Address Pune, Maharashtra, India; Hyderbad, jeddrachy ; bhuvaneshwar, orrisa
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Implementing Policies: The operations management executive must come up with detailed & effective policies that are in favour of the patients, the staff and the healthcare facilities. He must also ensure these rules and regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensuring Safety: This is one of the major reasons to implement policies. It helps to ensure the safety of patients from mismanaged facilities and other possibilities.
- Managing health services: An operations executive examines and ensures the smooth functioning of the facilities and services of a health care centre.
- Managing staff: An element of managing health services is to manage the staff. An operations management executive supervises the staff while ensuring each member is assigned only the responsibilities, they are capable of. They also keep evaluating the staff regularly.
- Communicating with people: An operations management executive can do nothing without properly communicating with his medical and non-medical staff. He is also required to communicate with patients, doctors, and other managers at times.
- Assessing Problems: An operations management executive might have to face several problems in a single day of management. These may be staff-related, equipment related, or patient-related. An operations management executive must be able to resolve them while keeping everyone’s best interest in mind.
- Decision Making: Understanding and resolving problems involves making decisions. Oftentimes, these decisions have to be quickly made, yet ensuring the best results. After all, the healthcare industry has no place for wrong misfit decisions.
- Creating Reports: It is the responsibility of the operations management executive to forward the daily logistics regarding staff, equipment, and other things to the higher authority. The manager also needs to create reports of long term effects of all these logistics that he is gathering on the healthcare facilities.
- Collecting data: Creating reports and finding innovative ways to improve services for patients involves the collection of significant data. An operations manager must be adept at garnering and analysing such data.
- Manage Equipments: It is the operations management executive’s responsibility to regularly check on equipments. His responsibility is to get failing, and outdated medical equipment replaced. Also, he must ensure an adequate supply of medical resources for the staff to make use of.
- From healthcare background
- MBA in healthcare added advantage
- Managing entire hospital and act as center head for the known chain of hospitals
How To Apply
Company Introduction & Information.