- Salary Offer 0-15lpa INR 0-15lpa Month
- Address Manis Theatre, Near Mani's Theater, Lakshmi Ammal Layout, Hope College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
- Understand the high-level product roadmap for the squad and immediate features to be developed, contributing to high-level estimation and lay-out of the development sequences. Complete complex development tasks with minimal guidance.
- Constantly and actively contribute to pushing code to production with the objective of becoming a main contributor. Write testable, efficient, and reusable code suitable for continuous integration and deployment, that respects best practices and industry development standards.
- Review Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams and technical documentation, ensuring its quality. Enable best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Drive the adoption of best practices & regular participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Experiment with new and relevant technologies, and tools, and drive innovation & adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team. Responsible for the complete architecture of your product.
- Creating architecture & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas u Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Be accountable for code quality with the assistance of a QA Analyst to conduct adequate testing.
- Review and contribute to technical documentation. Contribute actively to the design of the solution, challenging other members on technical decisions.
- Working with other TypeScript developers and software engineers to develop Front-end and back-end architecture that’s well-structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it.
- Developing and implementing Back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects.
- In-depth knowledge of TypeScript, CSS, HTML, and back-end languages.
- Knowledge of Backend service like AWS Services, Microservice, Serverless software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Proficiency with TypeScript, CSS, HTML, and Back-end languages.
- 3+ years’ experience in Node JS, Typescript, NoSQL, RDBMS, AWS Services.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
How To Apply
To Mail: Kiruthika@aveoninfotech.com
Reach in Call: 8754006482
We are pleasure to introducing ourselves as Aveon InfoTech Private Limited is an enterprise software company with its headquarters in USA and Development office in Coimbatore. AVEON offers world class information technologies includes ERP Development, Web Application development, Mobile Application development, Cloud Computing, E-Commerce solution, Healthcare, Education, and other Service Industries. We undertake software development for both domestic and international customers. Our Client Name is SSENSE.