- Salary Offer - INR - Month
- Address Hyderabad: 301, White Square, Plot 6 & 7, Shilpi Valley, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Network Engineer with 2 to 3 Years of Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology & Electronics and
Location: Delhi/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Client Location (As needed)
Job Description: We Meslova Systems Pvt Ltd., looking for an experienced IT/ System
Administrator/ Network Engineers to execute complete Network development software lifecycle.
IT/ System Administrator/ Network Engineers role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house
voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning designing and
developing LANs and WANs across the organisation, in addition, the Network Engineer will
participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimization of all network
hardware, software and communication links.
• Basic knowledge of core technical domain (e.g., Windows, Linux, Hardware & Networking,
• Collaborate with department heads to assess near and long-term network capacity needs.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping
processes, and service records
• Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training planes for
network administration, usage and disaster recovery
• Design and deploy county LANs, WANs and wireless networks, including servers, routers,
hubs, switches, UPSs and other hardware
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsources, and contractors to secure network products
• Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN &WLAN design and implementation.
• Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles and general
network management best practices.
• Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Good understanding of the Organization goals and Objectives.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Depth knowledge on TCP/IP protocol suite.
• Email client and outlook configuration.
• Knowledge on AWS cloud services and DevOps tools for CI/CD implementation process.
• Working knowledge on virtualization, VMWare or equivalent