- Salary Offer 45000-60000/ month INR 45000-60000/ month Month
- Address Carnival Infopark Phase I, Infopark Campus, Infopark, Kochi, Kerala, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Coding & Learning are the primary responsibility for this role
- Experience with multi-tier, multi-technology applications, strong in the presentation layer using MVC.
- Strong experience in handling XML, JSON and HTML
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Exposure to software life cycle and agile methodologies.
- Expertise in debugging issues/troubleshooting and resolving the same.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Actively contribute to product discussions and collaborate with the team on the solution & technical design.
- Working on product development for international clients.
- Have a good understanding of .Net Core (work experience is an added advantage).
- Should be aware of the CI/CD processes, familiarity with tools- development, deployment, static code analysis etc.
- Experience with concurrent source code management tools (Git / Bitbucket) is an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with release processes
- Knowledge in Code reviews, logging, debugging.
- Prior experience in Caching/ Pagination, log management, performance management would be an advantage
- Experience in container technology (Docker, AWS Cloud, API Gateway, REST etc) will be a plus point
- Good to have: Exposure in DevOps tools, messaging tools, monitoring tools
Qualification(s) & Experience
- MCA / M.Sc. Computer Science or / B Tech Computer Science or IT
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the same field