- Salary Offer 5000000 INR 5000000 Month
- Address Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 10 - 15
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Position: .Net Azure Architect
Position Type: Full time
Company: Ojasam Consulting and Services
Location Bangalore. Extremely competitive compensation that is one of the best in the industry w/ STABLE and great long term career progression.
Ojasam Consulting & Services Pvt. Ltd. (a subsidiary of Ojasam LLC, USA), is growing rapidly and we are looking for experienced .NET and Azure Architect. The ideal candidate should have a strong architecture and development knowledge of .NET, Azure, and agile methodology.
Must be willing to work onsite in Bangalore.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MANDATORY EXPERIENCE IS CALLED OUT IN GREAT DETAIL IN YOUR RESUME.
- Architect complex software solutions based on client requirements
- Lead the development team at a technical level (code reviews, best practices, architecture guidance)
- Coordinate and communicate with clients
- Develop documentation and development plans
- Participate in creating software estimates
- Work within the Architecture Team to develop company-wide best practices and standard code components
- Work with clients to train their technical teams as needed
- Document requirements for solutions that support business strategies, system requirements, system specifications, etc.
- Determining size, complexity, and dependencies of a solution by reviewing business rules, use cases, user stories, and clarifying estimates with the Dev team
- Collaborating on root cause analysis, application of business rules, workflow issues, and internal/external interfaces for system impact analysis
- Support positive change and promote innovative application of technology
- Participate in open communication and collaboration with your team, business partners, management, and other Information Technology personnel
- Evaluate and implement new Information Technology concepts and techniques, technical and industry developments, and services
- At least 14-years of hands-on, strong experience in architecting and developing complex software solutions
- At least 10-years of experience in developing on software platform and solutions in .NET environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a software architecture of complex applications in .NET
- At least 5 years of development experience in .NET in Azure environment
- 3-5 years of exposure to Power Apps and Power Automate
- Strong knowledge of ASP .Net
- Hands-on experience with C# is a plus
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics is a strong plus
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure and AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certifications are a plus
- Agile experience of 8+ years
- Ability to create client-facing architecture diagrams and solution documentation is necessary
- Data and Process Mapping experience is a plus
- Planning experience 8+ years
- 5+ years of estimation skills for sizing
- Stakeholder Management and conflict resolution
- Ability to lead, mentor, and coach junior technologists
- Ability to anticipate and address client issues before they become problems
- Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Customer Management Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Process and detail oriented