- Salary Offer 33000/m INR 33000/m Month
- Address Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Night Shift
Roles & Responsibilities
· Highly analytical accounts receivable (A/R) Professional with a thorough knowledge of Denial Management, EPIC software, process & best practices
· Maintaining the WQ which has High Value Claims &Aging Accounts to be completed and to keep it in Zero Aging as per client instruction.
· · Maintaining accuracy & achieving overall targets on a daily, weekly & monthly basis in adherence to the pre-set standards.
· · Conducting TNI’s on regular basis on new updates & sharing MOM to the Lead
Skills Looking for Medical Billing: Medical billing, Pshycian billing(mandatory), AR Calling(mandatory) , Denails management, CMS 1500.
Experience: 1 to 3
Location: Bangalore , Coimbatore.
Shifts: Complete night shift.
CTC – 33k /month +2way Cab Facility
How To Apply
Mail Your Resume at email@example.com
Whatsapp – 9108991306
We are the recognized leader in emergency department revenue cycle services and has unsurpassed ED coding qualifications. Initially founded by emergency physicians for their own practice, We are one of the largest ED coding and billing companies in the country, providing complete full service, end-to-end coding and billing for millions of ED visits annually in 40 states. In addition to offering a complete ED revenue cycle management solution, we also provide stand-alone expert coding-only services for both the facility and professional components of ED services.
We provide emergency physician encounter coding, all related billing services and records maintenance services for a variety of practice types nationwide, including premiere large academic teaching hospitals, large multi-site groups, smaller fee-for-service groups and hospital employed physicians.
For our facility coding clients, we provide a comprehensive daily charge capture service, including the assignment of all relevant codes, including facility E/M levels, associated CPT codes, ICD-10 procedure and diagnosis codes. Additionally, we provide a full review and ongoing maintenance of the facility ED Chargemaster