- Salary Offer 3,00,000-4,00,000 p/a INR 3,00,000-4,00,000 p/a Month
- Address Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Com
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Highly analytical accounts receivable (A/R) Professional with a thorough knowledge of Denial Management, EPIC software, process & best practices
- Maintaining the WQ which has High Value Claims &Aging Accounts to be completed and to keep it in Zero Aging as per client instruction.
- Maintaining accuracy & achieving overall targets on a daily, weekly & monthly basis in adherence to the pre-set standards.
- Conducting TNI’s on regular basis on new updates & sharing MOM to the Lead
For our facility coding clients, we provide a comprehensive daily charge capture service, including
the assignment of all relevant codes, including facility E/M levels, associated CPT codes, ICD-10
procedure and diagnosis codes. Additionally, we provide a full review and ongoing maintenance
of the facility ED Chargemaster.