- Salary Offer 15000 to 18000 per month INR 15000 to 18000 per month Month
- Address Biltrax Construction Data Research Insight & Technologies Private Limited Suite 10-A-106, WeWork L&T Seawoods, Tower A, 10th Floor, Sector 40, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education B.B.A / B.M.S
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Profile Name – Marketing Executive_Trainee
It is mandatory to have a laptop and good wifi connection.
Do you have a flair for writing and a passion for design? Do you wish to be a part of an exciting start-up environment? Then we’re looking for you! We’re seeking a Marketing Executive who can help us create branded experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Biltrax Construction Data in a consistent way. We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude, that can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Marketing Executive, you will play an important role in our Marketing team —
- Assist in developing and executing go-to-market strategy for Biltrax Construction Data.
- Assist in building and executing a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level.
- Assist in building and maintaining marketing resource documents.
- Supporting the activation and fulfilment of brand sponsorship.
- Assist in liaising between our clients and Biltrax Construction Data as and when required.
- Represent Biltrax Construction Data at events as a product expert for face-to-face interactions.
- 0-1 years of experience
- You are passionate about Architecture, Design and the Building Construction Industry.
- You have completed coursework towards a BA in Communications, English, BMS, BMM or Related Field.
- You have exceptional communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- You thrive in a collaborative, optimistic, high-performing team environment.
- You are proficient in the Adobe Suite, MS Office, WordPress, and Canva.
- An expertise in Social Media handling and Search Engine Optimization is preferred but not compulsory.
- Experience in production or events
- Background in Marketing, Communications, or Sales.
Job Timing – 9 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Compensation – 15k to 18K per month
Location – Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with the employer
About Biltrax Construction Data (www.biltrax.com)
We are India’s leading market intelligence platform focussed on building construction industry. Through our Data, Insights & Analytics, we are uniquely positioned to help thousands of companies & professionals in India’s building sector profit from faster, informed decisions generated through our technology platform.