- Salary Offer 15,000 - 25,000/month INR 15,000 - 25,000/month Month
- Address Paxal Chemicals Industry Pvt Ltd, Railway Parallel Road, Nehru Nagar, Seshadripuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Com
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The roles and responsibilities of the marketing and sales executive are as follows
1) Visiting chemical and allied industries and selling our chemical products
2) Generate and maintain leads of potential clients
3) Prepare creative proposals and pitch to client
4) Upsell and maintain cordial relationship with existing clients with regular follow-ups
5) Set monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and prepare reports and analysis on a fortnightly and monthly basis
6) Stay up to date with market news and have in-depth market knowledge, monitor competition and suggest better ways to improve market position
7) Attend exhibitions, seminars, and build a strong network
1) Have in-depth knowledge of chemicals / be willing to learn and absorb knowledge of chemicals.
2) Should be willing to and enjoy travelling regularly
3) Should have good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
4) Should be willing to adapt and adjust as per the situation
5) Having your own vehicle is a must. Reimbursements will be made.
There are 3 openings for this role in –
1) Bangalore (should be fluent in Kannada)
2) Tamil Nadu (should be fluent in Tamil and meet clients in Tamil Nadu, but report twice in a month to the Bangalore office)
3) Andhra Pradesh & Telangana (should be fluent in Telugu and meet clients in AP & Telangana, but report twice in a month to the Bangalore office)
Interns and women looking to restart their careers are welcome to apply.
1) 1-3 years of experience in sales/chemicals
2) Should be a graduate
Rs. 15,000 – 25,000 (Can be increased based on experience)
Bonus based on new clients being acquired
- Opportunity to get in-depth knowledge about Chemical Industry in India
- Work under the founder and gain deep insights on how to run a business
- Become and experienced sales and marketing professional
How To Apply
Email your resume with a brief of why you want to join the organization and what you can contribute to the company.
Email at email@example.com
Paxal Chemical Industry Private Ltd. is one of the oldest and most reputed chemical companies from Bangalore, India.
After humble beginnings in 1984, we have grown to be a leading chemical marketing and trading company today and are channel partners of top chemical companies in India. We trade in chemical and related products in India and abroad and are the authorized distributors of Godrej Industrial Chemicals and 20 Microns Ltd.
Our success is a result of cultivating long-term bonds with our clients and employees alike and serving our purpose of delivering the finest quality chemical products.