- Salary Offer Salary: ₹45,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month INR Salary: ₹45,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month Month
- Address Plot no 474 - 475,phase III Udhyog Vihar Gurugram,Haryana. - 122016
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.A
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Manager- Loyalty Programs or Senior Analyst Customer Analytics
Job Role and Responsibility
We are looking for a Loyalty Program Manager/ Senior Analyst Customer Analytics in the value retail chain where this person will be responsible for CRM analytics including LTV, CTA and ROI, customer engagement and retention of existing /new customer by creating various loyalty or referral programs for them.
In this role, you will get to build and execute marketing programs focused on driving Customer loyalty through integrated marketing programs, valuable interactions and content, fan base campaigns and community activities.
The role will include, among others:
· Lead CRM campaign analytics and reporting including LTV, CTA and ROI with focus on identifying opportunities to improve program performance.
· Develop and present reports focused on customer and campaign performance. This includes reporting on specific KPI trends and performance by campaign
· Increase customer LTV through development of customer contact strategies informed by rigorous testing and customer analytics in areas of retention, frequency and spend.
· Drive increased ROI of direct response marketing program through development of lower cost pieces and more efficient mix of direct response vehicles in digital and physical channels.
· Execute against designed loyalty marketing calendar; lead projects to ensure key milestones are met and project requirements are delivered on time.
· Manage the creative request process for program asset needs, which includes developing creative briefs; content and format approval, ensuring the brand marketing plan alignment.
· Manage partner loyalty agency to drive significant improvements in key customer/business growth
· Assign and achieve shared goals of Campaign ROIs, Incremental sales revenue, Customer engagement & stickiness.
· Contribution to drive customer rewards program, user community promotions and value proposition, loyalty integration at each customer touchpoint
· Help designing a cross-company customer loyalty index and an integrated loyalty dashboard to measure results and drive improvements
Align loyalty programs and strategy to key company objectives in terms of growth, solutions, and brand
The role will require the ability to work cross-functionally with other marketing functions like: Sales team, engagement, executive, and post-sales marketing. The program manager will interface with business managers, regional and functional marketing leaders, worldwide.
There will be longer-term, ongoing initiatives, as well as special projects, so ability to work in a multi-tasking environment will be a huge help.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹45,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
Speak with Naval