- Salary Offer Industry Standard INR Industry Standard Month
- Address Anees Plaza, 2nd Block, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.A
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are one of the front runner Education Advisory Company based out of Bengaluru. Pentagon Education Services operates as a brand under the banner of Patshala Education Pvt. Ltd. With around Two Decades of experience in the field of Higher Education we pioneer in the field of Career Counselling, Mentoring and Coaching. Catering to a diverse number of courses we facilitate students with college selection and admission planning & procedures in India & Abroad.
Currently we are to engage content developers / coordinators for our in-house content deployment services. The incumbent profile will be expected to drive the company’s efforts to achieve its content marketing objectives by promoting content written through indigenously creative skills and publishing the same through various channels for increasing internet presence and remarketing purposes. The company publishes informative contents related to higher education processes and intends to circulate the same to the target audience.
Experience: 3- 6 years
Role: Content Developer / Content Coordinator
Specialization: Content Development& distribution
Industry: Education / Edutech
- Develop and curate clear, persuasive and original copies through various iterations of the project process
- Write and develop original copy content for a range of marketing and communications purposes.
- Write, schedule, and post content online – Maintaining company web pages and blogs and help to plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices. Moderating user-generated content.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Coordinate the content design publishing of company newsletters (internal external) via bulk emailing software
- Ideation & Conceptualization of communication as per requirements and stated objectives
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements and notices and newsletters.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and authenticity of the content.
- Understand Organization andservice offerings in line with its mission, vision and values.
- Coordinate the timely publication of content with backend and support teams
- Proven content writing or copy-writing experience.
- Effective Writing Style Article Writing, SEO, Content Strategy.
- Ability to write in various styles for different products and audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks within the scheduled time.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- Should have an abiding interest in reading and writing about topics related to Higher education
- Candidate with experience in Education Industry will be highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
Key Skills: Content Development, Content Writer, Content Publishing, Content Curator, Content Coordinator, Web Content Developer, content management