- Salary Offer 40000 INR 40000 Month
- Address Sanjay Ghodawat International School, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education BAMS
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Urgent requirement of RMO/EMO/Medical Officer/ Resident Doctor
We are seeking a highly capable medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
Medical Officer Responsibilities
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
- In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient care.
Medical Officer Requirements
- BHMS/ BAMS/ MBBS – Major forte in Allopathy.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical record keeping practices.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Salary as per industrial norms
- Free Meals & Accommodation
Interested candidates email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org