- Salary Offer Rs. 15k- 20k INR Rs. 15k- 20k Month
- Address flat no 66, 6th floor, BBC VILLA COMPLEX, Muthialpet, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education LLB
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- About the organisation- Government Advocate P. Sanjai Gandhi, High Court of Madras, has 22 years of experience in the legal field. He is the IPR attorney and senior counsel of Cholamandal IP law firm. This is a great opportunity for students and graduates who are keen to pursue a career in writ jurisdictions, civil matters, litigation and related fields. This opportunity is sure to provide the students and graduates with hands on practical experience and exposure by working under an eminent Advocate.
- Type of work- Junior Associate
- Graduates of 3 or 5 years LLB course.
- From enrolled freshers up to 3 years of experience.
- Nature of work will include drafting, civil matters, writ jurisdiction.
- Drafting skills will be tested.
- Preference will be given to Chennai residents
4. Number of employees required- 2
5. Location- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Salary/Stipend- Salary- Rs. 15k- 20k, will be decided based on interview.
- Duration of work- Will be decided based on performance.
- Application Procedure- make an appointment for interview on WhatsApp no- 9840622474. Also send CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Contact info- WhatsApp no- 9840622474 and email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org