- Salary Offer As Per Company's Policy INR As Per Company's Policy Month
- Address Mika Engineering India Pvt Ltd (Factory & Office) 7 Shailesh Indl Estate Unit G-2 To 5 & 8 To 11, , Navghar, Vasai East, 401210 - Palghar
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education Other
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The main role is to perform fitting operations on metal components using hand tools and manually operated machines, to modify the shape of a component and generate components from raw material.
Please Note: The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following responsibilities of a Fitter include but are not limited to the following.
To operate lathe machine, milling ,radial drilling ,surface grinding etcTo visualize and computing metal shapes and tolerances.
- To be responsible for designing jigs and templates as work aids in the fabrication of parts.
- To cut and shape blocks to specify dimensions.
- To fill & grinding metals to ensure a smooth finish.
- To fit and assemble tools and die parts.
- To be responsible for inspecting finished dies and tools for defects, smoothness, and contour deformities.
- To prepare a schedule and carrying out system maintenance accordingly.
- To maintain daily records and submit to the supervisor.
- AS Per Company’s Policies
How To Apply
Apply on following E-mail Id’s :
or What’s app on 9320037744