- Salary Offer 2,20,000 - 3,60,000 PA + TA + Incentives INR 2,20,000 - 3,60,000 PA + TA + Incentives Month
- Address Amanora Chambers - Pune, Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra,
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Designation: Internal Certification Auditor
Qualification: Diploma/BSc/MSc (Agriculture)
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Salary: 2,20,000 – 3,60,000 PA + TA + Incentives
Job Location & Job openings: Pune (Maharashtra) -4
- Planning and overseeing of end to end certification for ICS projects, Plants and processing units (Current and new).
- Decide appropriate certification bodies for certification of existing/new projects and units.
- Planning and overseeing the internal and external audit will be done as per schedule.
- Prepare all audit related documents.
- Handle all audits with zero NC’s.
- Assist in developing/updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Plan and provide training to team members regarding new updating in standards or on trace net.
Education and Skills:
- Diploma/BSc/MSc (Agriculture) or relevant field.
- Good knowledge and experience in organic farming.
- Good Knowledge of Auditing for Organic Certification for minimum 2 yrs.
- Should be comfortable in travelling to different Project locations in India.
- Should be a good team player with multitasking abilities.