- Salary Offer 20000 INR 20000 Month
- Address Plot No: 57, H.No: 6-3-456/2/1/301 & 302, SHREE NILAYAM, Adj to Aurora Business School, Punjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082 3rd floor.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.B.A / B.M.S
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Inside sales representatives sell products and services to customers, which can include both businesses and individual consumers. They seek new clients, understand customer needs and make effective sales pitches. An inside sales representative is responsible for finding new businesses to work with and maintaining and growing existing ones.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions.
- Greet customers and create report.
- Responsible closing deals and processing payments.
- Responsible for customer follow-up.
- Developing leads and referrals.
- Create personal marketing plan.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Qualifications for Inside Sales Representative:
- 1-2 years of experience in commission sales
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable on store products
Ability to establish rapport and closing sales