- Salary Offer 20000 - 25000 CTC INR 20000 - 25000 CTC Month
- Address Toyota Techno Park, Banandoor, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Night Shift
Job Description for Industrial/Implant Nurses
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing.
- Ability to take patient vital signs, treat wounds, evaluate physical condition, perform history and physical exam and refer to physician and/or hospital.
- First aid, CPR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit according to established standards and procedures.
Main Job Tasks
Provides comprehensive care to all patients. Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor , record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Refer Industrial / Factory Employees or patients to Columbia Asia Hospital.
- Provide or arrange for training or instruction to Industrial / Factory Employees on necessary.
- Collect Feedback regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing.
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centers.
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment, and referrals for all workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Clearly communicate employee injury status to management.
- Provides preventative vaccinations as required.
- Develops and participates in wellness promotion, health education for employees
- Executes physician’s orders for all patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- To be responsible for collection of specimens when required, ensuring correct labeling.
- To supervise the cleanliness of assigned areas
- Carry out routine check at each handover that all equipment’s are in working order.
- To ensure that all items used for residents inclusive of medications, surgical supplies are duly recorded and charged.
- To carry out inventory on surgical items and equipment for each week.
- Maintain resident’s safety by taking preventive measures against accidents.
- Accurately records and reports incidents.
- To carry out treatments as required as per policy and procedure.
- Functions as an interdependent and supportive team member and team leader.
- Demonstrate the ability to assist physicians with specialty appropriate procedures
- Competently, professionally, and consistently completes accurate, concise, and legible documentation of records.
- Practices cost containment for the practice and patient.
- Ensures that policies set up by the hospital are adhered to i.e. Nursing Procedures, Infection Control, Drug Policy and Health and Safety.
- To check Drugs, emergency trolley, portable oxygen, suction machine in each shift.
- Take appropriate action if safe standards are not practiced by team members.
- In context of individual’s own knowledge and experience, assist Staff Nurse to develop professional competence in accordance with their needs.
- Actively participate in the in-service education.