- Salary Offer up to 80000 Per Month INR up to 80000 Per Month Month
- Address New Delhi
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, start-ups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubates
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Work with start-ups at the Centre according to the frameworks and mechanisms as outlined by the Incubator leadership team. Monitor business performance of portfolio start-ups, interface with other stakeholders and provide industry connects.
- Will be required to facilitate the growth of start-up and help them become successful, will be required to liaison, develop and strengthen relationships with Govt. agencies, academia, other incubators, venture capitalists, angel/ seed funding institutions in India and abroad for investing into the right start-ups, develop a strong cadre of mentors, service providers and other start-up ecosystem players as required.
- Responsible to plan and execute activities within the preapproved quarterly budget including verification and recommendation of release of operating expense, ensure proper implementation and strict monitoring of annual plans, budgets and targets. Work with startups at the Centre according to the frameworks and mechanisms as outlined by the Incubator leadership team. Monitor business performance of portfolio start-ups, interface with other stakeholders and provide industry connects.
- The Incubation Manager will be required to give direction to the Company primarily towards establishing it as a key player in incubation/ acceleration space which includes establishing world class incubator(s), strategy to build, execute and scale incubation programs, outreach activities, measure impacts, collaborate with the partners/ stakeholders of the start-up/ entrepreneurial ecosystem, etc.
- Can generate and write project proposals for various international/national agencies
- The Incubation Manager will be responsible for identifying and attracting suitable start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- To support the CEO for all activities of Incubation Centre and shall work as per directions.
- Support in the evaluation process of applications for creative and innovative ideas at all the stages for progress.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in science/technology
- Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience in the Incubation Process, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors
Skills and Knowledge
- Planning & execution of operations of the Incubator.
- Exposure on flow generation, proposal screening, guiding entrepreneurs for their proposals.
- Exposure on the lead formation of new business and facilitate services to assist commercialization of the business.
- Plan and Organizing various workshops/events/ conferences/hackathons/competitions
- Capable to develop Mentor Network & align with them to conduct incubation programs
- Excellent English communication skills – oral/written
- Good Speaker and effective presenter