- Salary Offer 10k to 15k INR 10k to 15k Month
- Address Mandlik Pride, Gangapur Road, Ram Nagar, Ashtavinayak Colony, Veer Sawarkar Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Day Shift
What is the job about? Enter the overall description of your job.
female candidates required
• Planning and designing employees’ benefits packages.
• Executing the employee’s annual review procedures.
• Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
• Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
• Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
• Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
• Overseeing the employee’s termination process.
• Counseling employees as and when required.
• Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
• Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
• Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
• Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
• Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
• Doing recruitments whenever required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
• 1 year of working experience as an HR Executive, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
Freshers are also welcome
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle. .
• Ability to work in a critical environment.
• Exceptional active listening skills.
• Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.