- Salary Offer 25000-80000 INR 25000-80000 Month
- Address Office No 704. Suratwala Mark Plazzo. Hinjewadi IT Park. Pune. 411057
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Job Description :-
- Develop IoT applications using the latest technologies.
- Read the sensor data from CAN and upload it to the server.
- Interpret the CAN error messages.
- Working experience with Rasberry Pi, Semiconductors, ARM,
- Read the Data from CAN system and send it to Android OS. Make the Android app to upload the data to the server.
- Research the tooling landscape, partner with our peers, and drive scalable solutions
- Manage complex programs as part of our engineering team to deliver software and tooling solutions relating to building controls/commercial IoT.
- Ensure operational excellence and reliability for our suite of tools including partnering with our operations teams.
Required Candidate profile
- Experience with CAN 2.0 protocols
- Experience working with Automotive, building IoT projects
- Industry experience in smart buildings, building controls and commercial IoT technologies/applications (e.g., BACnet, MQTT, etc.)
- An understanding of the interaction between physical hardware and software programming
- The ability to assemble physical hardware including boards and sensors
- Programming skills to develop interaction between devices and servers
- The ability to work with database programming languages such as MySQL
- Familiarity with system testing and troubleshooting protocols
- A keen eye for the latest trends in functionality and user interface
Perks and Benefits
5 days working cutting edge tech challenging projects.