- Salary Offer 15000 TO 22000 INR 15000 TO 22000 Month
- Address Mumbai
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation.
- Meeting sales targets of multiple payments solutions such as QR code, EDC/card swipe machine, point of sales software, insurance and other financial products.
- Deployment of products and articulation of benefits & best practices at client locations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction leading to higher sales conversions and retention
- Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor.
- Moves as feedback for product enhancements
- Enable digital payments at unorganized retailers by on-boarding new retailers & make them understand the complete payments acceptance process and its benefits
- Visit existing merchant and resolve if merchant having any issue
- 0-1 Years of relevant experience from Telecom, banking, Retail, Wallet , E commerce, Any other sales
- Fresher candidates with good sales acumen are welcome for the profile
Who are we looking for?
- Self-starters, who can take ownership without hand-holding and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit.
- Passionate about working in a fast growing firm and ready to get their hands dirty.
- Articulate complex solutions to novice customers.
- Honesty and trustworthy are most important virtues.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Interest in financial products and markets.
- Understanding of Local geography.
- Smart phone with understanding of operating system and applications is must.
- Age limit from 18- 35 years.
- Vehicle (Two-Wheeler) along with Driving License.
- Aadhar Mandatory
- PAN and Education details/documents are optional
- We are only receiving Paytm Payment bank accounts on Link (If Paytm provisional Bank account exist, please share)
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment & commerce platform. With the current user base of more than 164 million, Paytm is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream of the economy using mobile payment, commerce, payment bank and many other services. Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications, Paytm is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.