- Salary Offer 300000 INR 300000 Month
- Address Park Centra, Block A, Sector 30, Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Onboard DeHaat Centres in the Nodes allocated and monitor constant activation, disbursement and repayment at the same on regular basis.
- Onboard, and activate farmers for Farmer Credit and ensure proper training of product and process for Farmers and DC’s.
- Disbursement of Credit limit for Farmers, ensure proper hand holding of DC and Farmer in Transduction at DBA.
- Ensure proper collections and deposit of the amount due as per the demand sheet on daily/monthly/season basis.
- Market research, and share feedback with all stakeholders and contribute in the betterment of the product and process by sharing the challenges in the field, application, prospective solution and feedback.
- 2-4 year of Experience in Micro Finance / NBFC/ Bank Collection.
- Should be okay with field visit & achieve the target.
- Candidate should be aware about farmer onboarding, disbursement, repayments and KBI.
Recognized and felicitated by platforms such as NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and Bill Gates Foundation, DeHaat services 1.2 million+ farmers, micro-entrepreneurs, and farming businesses across the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, West Bengal, etc. with technologically backed services and advisory, helping them increase their overall yield, achieve superior productivity and profitability.
Founded by alumni of top institutions such as IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and many more, DeHaat has emerged out to be one of the most successful and highly trusted start-ups in the Agri Tech sector with financial backing from global investors such as Omnivore, Sequoia, Prosus, FMO, etc.
At DeHaat, a team of exceptionally talented people are constantly working on building end-to-end technologies to support, educate and strengthen the farming community with a goal to service over 5 million farmers by 2024!
LinkedIn Link of Founders